This opens a new page to the Environment Agency site
Below Ground Waterproofing
Cook Group offer a complete service for waterproofing structures, whether below or above ground. It doesn't matter if it's a building yet to be built, a 400 year old mansion or a road tunnel under a river!
We specialise in upgrading existing cellars and basements and have many years’ experience in this field as well as many happy customers, who have maximised the potential of their living space.
What Type of Waterproofing Systems do you use?
- Cavity Membrane Systems (with sumps & pumps)
- Fosroc Proofex range of self adhesive bitumen based waterproofing membranes
- Fosroc Proofex Engage range of waterproof membranes
- Water Resistant Concrete (including fitting swellable water stops for kicker & construction joints)
- Cement Based Render & Waterproofing Grout Systems
- Injecting Polyurethane & Acrylic Twin Component Resins
- Swellable waterstops for integral sealing of concrete cast in situ
Our works are guaranteed & works to our specifications have the option of insurance backed warranty's too. That's right we'll design a waterproofing system for you!
What Type of Properties do you work on?
Quite simply if it's a below ground structure and you don't want water to be there, we can help!
- Basements (from houses to national department stores)
- Lift Pits (lift pit waterproofing is our speciality)
- Road Tunnels ( new & existing)
- Railway Arches
- Earth Retaining Walls
- Sub Station Cable pits
- Heating Ducts
- Machine pits
- Houses Built into a hillside
- Swimming Pools
- Multi storey car parks
- Basement car parks
Architects, designers and building contractors regularly utilise our specialist experience to assist in new-build projects.
Old, new, or planned: if there’s a problem or a project that requires Structural Waterproofing, we guarantee to offer the correct solution.
And you can rest assured that our specifications and works, where appropriate, will conform to the most relevant British Standards, the most common being
- BS 8102:2009 Code of practice for protection of below ground structures against water from the ground
© Copyright Cook Group Ltd
|Sub Categories within Structural Waterproofing category|
|Articles within Structural Waterproofing category|
| Free CPD Seminars Cook Group offer free CPD seminars to Architectural and surveying practices, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Engineers and all associated building professionals|
|Todays Featured Images|
|Todays featured Gallery Images|
Existing poor paint coating
This picture shows a close up of the poor paint coating that was actually encouraging the chalk stone to break down
Cardboard & dry rot
Dry rot can sustain itself on cardboard too. Unsurprising really as cardboard is ultimately made from wood